- THE HORSE: Every person interested in a horse must first meet the horse, work with and/or ride to ensure a good match.
- FARM CHECK: To ensure the property and other animals are adequate for the horse.
- VETERINARIAN REFERENCE: For current or previous horses or other animals.
- CONTRACT: No slaughter, no auction, agreed farm updates, rehoming agreement
- SCHEDULED FARM VISITS: After every rehoming to ensure horse and person are working well together and to ensure health needs of the horse is being met.
- UPDATES: Pictures/videos and brief descriptions of progress periodically. These will be posted publicly on our social media and website showing how life is going for each horse.
- OPTION TO SURRENDER BACK: If for any reason a new owner situation does not work out, we will always allow all horses that have come through our program to be surrenderred back.
- PREVIOUS OWNER REQUEST: We ask to keep all new owners to stay in touch with previous owners. This gives the new owners the history of the horse and previous owners the piece of mind their horse is in good hands. This is by request only.
- REGISTRATION PAPERS: All registration papers are only transferred after updates show horse and owner are a good match. Time frame is determined by each individual situation.
- FEES: All rehoming fees, trailering, etc. must be paid in full. We do not accept payments.
All of our horses come with current coggins, vaccines, farrier, dentistry, veterinarian care, etc. We will supply each horse with a full set of tack that is properly fitted to the horse so your off to a good start. We also offer to help with anything, anytime. Whether feed questions, wound help, ground work, riding, etc. via video, pictures or we will come to you as well. We try to take the guess work out of finding your new horse to make sure both horse and owner are happy.
All horses that enter our program must have vaccines and coggins updated prior to trailering. We offer to pick up your horse for free and do not charge previous owners any fees. Our program is designed to give previous owners a safer option rather than private sale or auction. We will schedule your trailering with what best meets your schedule and ours. Once your horse arrives, we will refresh/train the horse in any way that is needed. We try to figure out what each horse enjoys to do to further the potential of proper fit with a new owner. All horses that come to our farm remain on our farm or with our foster farms indefinitely until they are ready to go to their new home. During their stay on our farm, every horse gets farrier care every 8 weeks, dentistry every 6 months to 1 year, vaccines/coggins updated annually and veterinary care as needed.